Tours last for 1 hour or 1.5 Hours, including 15 minutes of basic training and take part within The Resort Grounds, including off road tracks
Cost is $65 per adult and $55 per child for the 1 hour tour, $89/$79 for the 1.5 hour tour.
When & Where?
Tour times are 9:30, 11:30 and 3:00 (we may be able to arrange tours outside these times, please consult with the team to arrange this). The meeting point is the lower car park, level 5, at the very bottom of the drive
Who can go?
- The minimum age is 9; however riders must also be at least 35 kg in weight.
- The maximum weight for a rider is 117 kg
- The units will only react safely within these weight limits and are non-negotiable.
- The maximum group size is 8 people per tour
What to Wear?
Participants must wear closed, flat soled footwear, e.g. No thongs and No heels
Is there a maximum age?
No, our oldest rider has been 79 years old to date. We need you to be physically able to step on and off without assistance and remember that you will be standing for the entire duration of the tour.
Can I ride if I am pregnant?
Afraid not, insurance won’t cover this and we cannot accept bookings of someone who is pregnant
Can I rent it from you and ride off on my own?
Unfortunately not, both for safety and insurance reasons we do guided tours. We promise that you are going to have heaps of fun though!
Do I have to book in advance?
We take payment in advance to secure all of our bookings and since our website is 24/7 we get bookings very often hence highly recommend booking to avoid disappointment.
Do you still go out in the rain?
- We certainly do, its awesome riding through the puddles so bring a jacket if its looking cloudy!
- Our Terms and Conditions describe our policy on weather, but basically we don’t offer refunds in case of rain.