14 Sep What’s on in the Blue Mountains This Month?
Are you in for an adventure this month? Don’t forget to list down on No. 1, the Segway Adventures in Blue Mountains. This guarantees you one unforgettable experience in this place, not to mention value for your money, time and energy. There are so many activities you can do here and there are actions for any age and gender.
If your preferences are the ones you can do outdoors, Segway Adventures is undoubtedly a right choice. If you haven’t been to Blue Mountains, you will definitely feel excited to know the thrilling activities this company highly recommends. Read on!
The things to do in Blue Mountains worth having
If you don’t have any idea of the things to do in Blue Mountains, consider the following activities. They are definitely worth having:
1. Katoomba experience – Being Blue Mountains’ largest town, Katoomba features boutiques, cafes, second-hand bookstores, antique stores, galleries, and restaurants that serve really sumptuous dishes.
2. Visit the Botanic Garden – This is the highest botanic garden in Australia. Nature and plant lovers will surely love the plants that grow in a cool climate. Stroll along the gardens where you can also shop for plants and other gardening tools you need for your passion. Bond with the family and enjoy the food at the restaurants. Breathe the fresh air too, in the picnic areas.
3. Enjoy the attractive Leura – Choosing Segway in Blue Mountains for your family adventure gives you the privilege to enjoy the attractive Leura Mall. It features galleries, restaurants, cafes, antique stores and gift shops where you can buy items and tokens to take for your loved ones back home. And if you have green thumbs, you will undoubtedly love the Everglades Historic House and Gardens here.
4. Go Hiking – This is one of the favourite things tourists do in the Blue Mountains. They explore the World Heritage wilderness, specifically more than a hundred kilometres of its heritage and hiking trails. In this place, you and your companions are sure to admire graceful waterfalls before moving on to view the historic scenes of the place
5. Visit the Blue Mountains Heritage Centre – complete your Adventure Tours in Blue Mountains by visiting this place. Before you go to the Govetts Leap, must-visit is this heritage centre. It features interactive videos and displays that provide helpful information about the park. Also in this place, you can buy guides, books, and maps so you won’t get lost as you tour the place.
These are only five (5) of the many things you can do in Blue Mountains. You can actually discover more if you go to the website http://www.segwayadventures.com.au/. Pick your activity from the aforementioned or opt for the ones from the website and book today!