05 Oct 10 Best Things To Do In The Blue Mountains This Summer
Summer, the season that everyone looks forward to. Longer days and warm evenings are perfect to get out and about in nature and explore. Regardless of whether you are a nature lover or the adventure seeker, Summer is a fantastic time in the Blue Mountains, just a few short hours away from Sydney.
Check out the top 10 things to do in the Blue Mountains:
1) Why not come on up to the Blue Mountains and enjoy an adventure on one of our Segway Tours. These incredible machines and ride across terrain you never thought you could on two wheels!
2) Scenic World offers a stunning undertakings in the park, and is an ideal method to experience the sensational geology. Official site: www.scenicworld.com.au
3) Deciding where to go and conquer walking tracks could be challenging, but did you know that Wentworth Falls is one of the most popular bushwalking destinations in the Blue Mountains? Should you be looking forward to another adventure, this one is definitely for you.
- Three Sisters Lookout If you are after sightseeing, The Three Sisters, near Katoomba, is the best-known tourist spot in the Blue Mountains. The striking sandstone columns are incredible for photograph chances to consider.
5. Blossom Festival in Leura, or also known as Leura Gardens Festival opens for 6 days in October over 2 long weekends, situated in the beautiful Blue Mountains, and is famous for amazing displays of flowering annuals, perennials and bulbs.
- Visiting old caverns is great to attempt. Jenolan Caves are just some of the oldest caves in the world and are worth seeing. Be sure to book and buy tickets in advance.
- Govetts Leap Lookout offers one of the most radiant views in the Blue Mountains. This spot is less packed than Echo Point overlooking The Three Sisters.
- This delightful Katoomba Falls is frequently ignored by voyagers, located between Echo Point and Scenic World in the Blue Mountains. You can get very close with Katoomba Falls by following the Round Walk trail starting at Scenic World.
9. The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, a must see place for plant-lovers. You can walk around and compare how the plants have advanced over every locale.
- One of the most amazing ways to appreciate the beauty of wilderness is to experience the Hiking and Heritage Trails. Now is the perfect time to explore its beauty.
So don’t sit around wondering what there is to do this summer, come for a drive as there are plenty of things to do in the Blue Mountains! We look forward to seeing you in our backyard soon!